We have multiple fill–finish suites available to complete your vaccine.
Our filling capability is contained within isolator technology. The formulated vaccine is delivered to the filling machine via peristatic pumps, vials are automatically check weighed pre and post fill, before vials are capped and crimped. The isolator chambers contain viable and non-viable monitoring and inbuilt VHP cycles.
VMIC also has the end to end processes to match, these include:
- Capacity to freeze/thaw drug substance.
- Independent formulation suites feeding the filling rooms.
- Automated inspection machine, with a run rate of 150 vials per minute, able to inspect both solutions and suspensions.
- Automated bulk packaging equipment with additional flexibility to hand pack your product.
- Full QC release testing capabilities.
- Cold chain storage at 5 – 8oC, -20oC and -80oC within our warehouse.
Meet the experts
Head of Manufacturing
Highly experienced in GMP manufacture as well as multi-discipline leadership experience in operations, technical and quality control, and organisational design and development.
Head of Quality Control
Birgit has extensive experience in the management of the Quality Control function for product development and GMP manufacture, including raw material, in process and finished product testing. She brings to VMIC wide-ranging knowledge in the qualification of pharmaceutical water systems and cleanrooms.